Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Journal of advanced applied scientific research (JOAASR) is Bi-monthly published open access and peer review journal. There will be three round of review process. In order to concentrate peer review process potential reviewer database followed. Based on the reviewer report Editor would accept the Manuscript.
Further there will be no conflict of interest between the authors both concept wise and financial wise.
Further there will be no plagrisam deduction and author should ensure their manuscript plagrisam free.
JOAASR follow a double blind peer review process(Both Author and Reviewer couldn't know their identity)
Primary review process will be completed 5 weeks from the date of submission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms and conditions
1)Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License CC BY-NC-ND that allows other to share the work for non-commercial purposes without altering the original content with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3)Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work